Anthony La Ratta Served On Panel At ABA Webinar, “Preparing And Trying An Undue Influence Case”
In this soup to nuts summary of undue influence claims, the panelists will cover:
- The varying contexts in which undue influence claims can arise;
- The burden of proof and jurisdictional differences;
- Written discovery and deposition challenges and opportunities;
- The role of expert witnesses; and
- Strategies for pursuing and defending undue influence claims at trial.
Speaker: Anthony R. La Ratta Esq.
Date: Tuesday, June 3, 2014
Time: 1:00-2:30 pm ET (12:00 pm CT, 11:00 am MT, 10:00 am PT)
CLE: 1.50 General CLE Credit Hours
For more information and to register, click here.