Anthony La Ratta Participated in NJSBA “Contested Guardianships” Seminar
Anthony R. La Ratta, Partner in Archer & Greiner’s Estate and Trust Litigation Group, spoke on “Contested Guardianships: Effective Strategies To Quickly and Confidently Handle These Challenging Situations”, on July 21, 2014. The seminar was presented by the New Jersey State Bar Association Real Property, Trust & Estate Law Section and covered skills needed to properly and confidently handle contested guardianships, including:
- Trial techniques that work
- How to craft an overall trial strategy
- Ethics concerns
- How to deal with procedural conflicts between Probate Rules and Rules of Civil Procedure
- How to protect your client’s privacy and confidentiality concerns
- Court preferences for guardians
- Issues surrounding the appointment of a guardian
Mr. La Ratta concentrates his practice in the area of commercial litigation, with an emphasis in litigation involving probate matters, estates, trusts, guardianships, and fiduciaries.
For more information on upcoming NJSBA seminars, visit their website at www.njsba.com.