Video: Steven K. Mignogna at the 2014 Probate Symposium
On Friday, March 14, 2014 at the NJ Law Center, New Brunswick, NJ, Steven Mignogna was part of a panel discussion regarding updates on retirement planning, federal estate tax, litigation, charitable gifts, New Jersey tax, ethics and elder care.
The annual Probate Symposium took a look at a variety of timely topics. A well respected panel shared knowledge and expertise gained from many years of combined estate planning experience.
Topics of the most cutting-edge concepts in probate, included:
• Estate litigation – hot trends
• Recent New Jersey Developments
• Common estate planning errors
• Charitable Gifting – Updated Issues
• Recent estate & gift tax developments
• Use of trusts with retirement assets
• Elder care update
To view the video of this presentation, visit: http://vimeo.com/106407783 or view the video below.